At Dixis we believe that everyone from Children to Adults can do their bit to minimise their carbon footprint.
We are taking Small Green Steps by:
- Turning off lights and fans when classrooms are not in use.
- Recycling and reusing cardboard, paper, plastics.
- Composting vegetable scraps, feeding other appropriate food scraps to our worm farm.
- Planting and growing our own vegetable crops.
- Using a carbon calculator to help us to reduce our centres carbon footprint.
- Provide information to children, parents and the wider community.
We hope you will take Small Green Steps with us too!