Dixi’s Early Learning Centre at 3 Arlington Drive Arana Hills is a family owned and operated centre. As a family owned centre, we understand the importance of a nurturing environment and the
provision of quality care in an Early Childhood setting. We are committed to ensuring the delivery of the best possible experience to all Parents and Children at Dixi’s. We achieve this by
employing highly qualified, experienced and dedicated staff who share our vision of working in partnership with families.
Our staff provide developmentally appropriate programs, based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), for each age group.
Dixis has made the transition to online portfolios in 2015. Online portfolios allow you as a parent or guardian to view and share your child’s learning at Dixis anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
We encourage you to come and visit our well equipped Centre at any time and to meet our friendly staff.
- Meeting the needs of the individual child and providing them with the opportunity for self discovery.
- For all children, parents, families and members of the community by displaying tolerance and valuing diversity.
- That is honest, reflective, respectful, open, two way and is treated in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ensuring that our centre operates in an environmentally responsible manner and becoming role models for the children.
We acknowledge that each child has needs and we believe that they have a right to:
- Always feel and be safe, physically and emotionally.
- Be unique and express their ideas, creativity and feelings naturally and freely.
- Have fun whilst learning and developing through play.
- A nurturing, learning environment which develops and extends their talents and adopts principles of equal opportunity and social justice.
- A harmonious and well balanced open ended program which fosters the development of the whole child.